Sigma Theta Tau
Phi Omicron Chapter 493
Saint Anthony College of Nursing (SACN) was chartered Phi Omicron Chapter 493, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing on October 15, 2011. Sigma Theta Tau International's mission is to support the learning, knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to make a difference in health worldwide.
Membership is by invitation to baccalaureate and graduate nursing students who demonstrate excellence in scholarship, and to nurse leaders exhibiting exceptional achievements in nursing.
- Ellen Bonner, President
- Carin Richter, President Elect
- Linda Morningstar, Vice President
- Colleen Klein, Secretary
- Helena Stanaitis & Teresa Allen, Treasurers
- Mary Jo Frichtl, Counselor/Governance Chair
- Mary Westerman, Leadership Succession Committee
5658 E. State Street • Rockford, IL 61108-2468 • 815.395.5091
Copyright © 2013 OSF HealthCare