Graduate Admissions Process
Admissions requirements are subject to change.
- minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- completed application and non-refundable fee
- current resume
- copy of unencumbered RN or APN (if applicable) license(s)
- *typed statement of professional, educational, and career goals
- *three professional letters of recommendation
- *typed description of activities representing service to others
- other admission requirements include but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug screening, health history, immunization status
* Review the Graduate Admission Policy for further information.
The Board, administration, and faculty affirm that all students in the College of Nursing MSN or DNP degree program must possess intellectual, physical, ethical, emotional, and interpersonal capabilities necessary to complete the MSN or DNP degree and to achieve the levels of competency required for safe professional nursing practice. Disabled individuals who apply to Saint Anthony College of Nursing are considered on an individual basis and in compliance with state and federal laws. The College cherishes its right and duty to seek and retain individuals who will make a positive contribution to all aspects of the College Mission. Saint Anthony College of Nursing conducts its program and implements policies on a non-discriminatory basis with respect to race, age, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, military service, status upon military discharge, disability or handicap, and creed.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- for summer admission - April 1
- for fall admission - July 1
- for spring admission - December 1
(Application requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC)
5658 E. State Street • Rockford, IL 61108-2468 • 815.395.5091
Copyright © 2016 OSF HealthCare