Student submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be considered for any available private scholarships. The Financial Aid Office posts scholarship information on the College website as they become available.
All outside scholarships must be reported to the financial aid officer to avoid an over-award in financial aid funding.
Be aware of scholarship scams. If you decide to use a search service, check its reputation before applying.
List of Named Scholarship - Donors
Nursing Legacy Scholarship Recipients (Fall 2014)
|Luiz Alfaro||Kendal Anderson||Jennifer Brill||Brett Crowley|
|Kaitlyn Files||Amanda Fuller||Adrienne Hurless||Kate Johnson|
|Rachel Kuykendall||Michaela Myers||Sara Myers||Hayden Ognibene|
|Kirsten Parrott||Maya Parson||Breann Pesava||Samantha Richards|
|Megan Streeter||Risa Tyler||Bradee Aamodt||Jed Baehr|
|Ericka Callies||Julie Cobos||Priscilla Cremeens||Britney Diderich|
|Morgan Duncan||Kristina Jackson||Christine Lawrenz||Janelle Ludwig|
|Noelle Miller||Anna Moore||Shannon Smith|
DORIS & ALBERT VON MORPURGO SCHOLARSHIP FUND
In May 2012 the Doris and Albert Von Morpurgo Scholarship Fund was announced. The college had received an extraordinary gift of over $2 million. The gift came from a 1944 alumna, Doris (Stromquist) Von Morpurgo, who herself had an extraordinary life.
> Read Doris’ Story
American Association of Colleges of Nursing Scholarship
Visit www.aacn.nche.edu/Students/index.htm for more information on the AACN and the available scholarships.
Clinical Nurse Specialist Foundation Scholarship
Click here for more information
Coursey Enterprises Scholarship
Visit Coursey Enterprises for more information on their scholarship.
The Center for Rural Health Scholarship
Visit Illinois Department of Health - Center for Rural Health for more information on available scholarships.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Visit http://www.hsf.net/ for more information.
Illinois Legislative Latino Caucus Foundation
Visit http://www.illcf.org for more information.
American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN) Scholarship information
For information : Click here
Search for more scholarships
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search - access to over 3 million scholarships
- Minority Nurse
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Army Nursing Corp Scholarship Application
- Illinois Department of Public Health Center for Rural Health
- Career Nurse Bulletin
- Scholarship Points
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Scholarship
- HRSA - Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- HRSA - Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
- U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services - National Health Service Corp
- US Banks Scholarship
- AfterCollege Scholarships
- New Beginning Scholarship - $500 scholarship every month
- Varsity Tutors - $1,000 monthly scholarships
- RN2BSN Scholarship - Future First - deadline August 14, 2015
- Look Twice Save A Life Scholarship - $1,000 annual scholarship
- Goedeker's Scholarships - deadline July 31, 2015
- Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship - 2- $10,000 scholarships and 4 - $5,000 scholarships, DEADLINE: Dec. 29, 2014 (The scholarship committee is looking for well-rounded students with a passion for science. Any positive remarks about your passions, personality, commitments, and work ethic will benefit your application. Letters of recommendation can be attached to your application.)
- Children's National Health System Pediatric Nursing Student Scholarship - deadline December 31, 2014
For more information on scholarships and grants please contact our Financial Aid Office, 815-395-5089.
5658 E. State Street • Rockford, IL 61108-2468 • 815.395.5091
Copyright © 2015 OSF HealthCare